top of page
- dom 03 de octNewport03 oct 2021, 14:00Newport, 124-126 NW Gilbert Way, Newport, OR 97365, USA03 oct 2021, 14:00Newport, 124-126 NW Gilbert Way, Newport, OR 97365, USAThe Lincoln County Historical Society Ernest Bloch Legacy Committee will be unveiling the new Ernest Bloch Place sign in the Ernest Bloch Memorial Wayside on Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 2 p.m. Reception will follow at the Agate Beach Golf Course.
- sáb 28 de agoToledo28 ago 2021, 09:00 – 14:00Toledo, 1022 Olalla Rd, Toledo, OR 97391, USA
- dom 22 de agoPort Of Newport Dock 322 ago 2021, 10:00Port Of Newport Dock 3, Newport, OR 97365, USA
- sáb 21 de agoWaldport21 ago 2021, 09:00 – 14:00Waldport, 1680 S Crestline Dr, Waldport, OR 97394, USA
- vie 20 de agoLincoln City20 ago 2021, 09:00 – 17:00Lincoln City, 4907 Oregon Coast Hwy, Lincoln City, OR 97367, USA20 ago 2021, 09:00 – 17:00Lincoln City, 4907 Oregon Coast Hwy, Lincoln City, OR 97367, USAThe North Lincoln County Historical Museum will be hosting a craft bazaar on Friday, August 20th, from 9 am - 5 pm, outside the entrance of the museum. There will be many local handmade crafts, including wind chimes, bird feeders, jewelry, ragdolls, purses, pot holders, cross stitch, resin art, subl
- sáb 07 de agoToledo07 ago 2021, 12:00 – 17:00Toledo, E Graham St & N Main St, Toledo, OR 97391, USA07 ago 2021, 12:00 – 17:00Toledo, E Graham St & N Main St, Toledo, OR 97391, USAArt, Oysters and Brews event series on the first Saturdays of June, July and August and partnership with the Yaquina River Museum of Art First Weekend art celebrations. Please join ART Toledo from noon – 5 p.m. on June 5th, July 3rd and August 7th at the corner of North Graham and South Main Street.
- sáb 12 de junhttps://www.32auctions.com/EchoMountain12 jun 2021, 19:00https://www.32auctions.com/EchoMountain12 jun 2021, 19:00https://www.32auctions.com/EchoMountainThis online auction is filled with original art by Liisa Rahkonen, Kelly Howard, Katia Kyte, Wally Schwab and many more, plus wine, food, ceramics and clothing. All proceeds go to help the victims of the fires, through the nonprofit Lincoln City Cultural Center.
- mié 21 de abrhttps://www.orcoastmga.org/book-online21 abr 2021, 10:00https://www.orcoastmga.org/book-online21 abr 2021, 10:00https://www.orcoastmga.org/book-onlineLearn the ins and outs of Straw Bale Gardening with Lincoln County Master Gardener Michael Christy. The session will be conducted via Zoom online meeting. Registration is required. You will receive the Zoom meeting link the day before the session.
- vie 09 de abrLincoln City09 abr 2021, 19:00 – 09 may 2021, 17:00Lincoln City, 540 NE Hwy 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367, USA09 abr 2021, 19:00 – 09 may 2021, 17:00Lincoln City, 540 NE Hwy 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367, USA“Up From the Ashes” will honor and share the stories from the Echo Mountain fire and its aftermath, exploring the human conditions of grief, loss, healing regrowth, compassion and selflessness in the face of this terrible local disaster.
- jue 04 de marhttps://www.elakhaalliance.org/webinar-oreg04 mar 2021, 18:30https://www.elakhaalliance.org/webinar-oreg
- jue 04 de feb540 NE Hwy 10104 feb 2021, 19:00 – 28 mar 2021, 23:00540 NE Hwy 101, 540 NE Hwy 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367, USA04 feb 2021, 19:00 – 28 mar 2021, 23:00540 NE Hwy 101, 540 NE Hwy 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367, USAHandweaver, Linda Borntrager, with a trunk show of her vests, shawls, and jackets, is the Featured Artist February 4th through March 28th, 2021, at the Lincoln City Cultural Center Fiber Arts Studio Gallery.
- mié 06 de enehttps://www.orcoastmga.org/06 ene 2021, 10:00https://www.orcoastmga.org/06 ene 2021, 10:00https://www.orcoastmga.org/Alanna Miklic, Lincoln County Master Gardener and Oregon Rosarian will explain the details of pruning roses and provide lots of advice for growing these wonderful plants on the Oregon coast. Registration is required. You will receive the Zoom link
- jue 19 de novcapeperpetuacollaborative.org19 nov 2020, 17:30 – 19:30capeperpetuacollaborative.org
- sáb 14 de novwww.eventbrite.com/e/speaker-series-meeting14 nov 2020, 10:00www.eventbrite.com/e/speaker-series-meeting14 nov 2020, 10:00www.eventbrite.com/e/speaker-series-meetingThe Oregon Chapter of the American Cetacean Society is having their monthly speaker series meeting on Saturday November 14, 2020 at 10:00AM. The meeting will be held via Zoom and is free and open to the public. The topic will be Gray Whales: Insights into the Pacific Coast Feeding Group
bottom of page